Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Month of Pumpkins Day 30

I was determined to get at least one acrylic painting in this month and after two unsuccessful attempts, I got lucky today. I do prefer watercolor for the ease of mixing. I never have to worry if I run out of paint. I know exactly how to get my color again and no fussing with white paint or worrying about the paint drying out.

This still life is very similar to one I posted last week. I really like this arrangement of pumpkins and art supplies.



One more day to go. Feeling happy and sad at the same time.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Really nice! So great it looks like those pumpkins are popping right off the page.

Έφη said...

Fantastic!

erika said...

your watercolors are so great! so much dimension and richness. love it!

AtelierBrigitte said...

I've been following all your pumpkins post - I'm gonna miss them! They were all so lovely and everytime you had this great, new ideas.

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...