Did you know today is 10-10-10? :)
I'm 1/3 of the way into my project! This is Katie, my friend's dog. She was kind enough to model for me on Friday when I went to Iowa to photograph pumpkins.
This is a trading card or art card, editions and originals (ACEO) because I sell them mostly on Ebay. To bid on this card on Ebay, please click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drippy Daffodils
6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...
-
I was determined to get at least one acrylic painting in this month and after two unsuccessful attempts, I got lucky today. I do prefer wate...
-
I ended up with three versions of "Entangled" this week. The first one I almost trashed but it ended up being a learning experi...
-
The theme for Illustration Friday this week was Sweater. Lots of fun you can have with that one. I originally thought it would be fun to hav...

No comments:
Post a Comment