Monday, April 03, 2017

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord
Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard since early March. This is a little painting that I tried to be loose and drippy with. The surface is Ampersand's Aquabord which has a wonderful texture and makes all those puddles and drips look really wonderful....as long as I leave them alone.

I just added this as an auction on Dailypaintworks which will start on Monday, April 3.

1 comment:

Hitome said...

Wow. I love your artworks. I am an artist as well and my favorite medium is watercolor. I'd love to follow your blog... :)

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...