Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Month of Pumpkins Day 14

This is a little one. I taught my watercolor class tonight and sketched this before I left. I did something I haven't done before but I will definitely do in the future. I made little ears out of my kneaded eraser and put them on my pumpkin so I could actually figure out how it might look. I won't necessarily use kneaded erase though it was handy but I'm all for making models and maquettes in my future illustrative work.

I may also post it for Watercolor Wednesdays theme this week of "Cat Magic" or I may try something else tomorrow. Nothing like a deadline to motivate me. ;)

No comments:

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...