Saturday, November 06, 2010

Illustration Friday - "Afterwards"


This is my illustration for Illustration Friday's theme "Afterwards".  This is the sick mind of an artist although I would say this is still rated "G".  This is my first finished painting since I completed my pumpkin project 5 days ago. If you missed it, I put together a slideshow to your right. I learned that it pays off to have some kind of project or firm painting schedule to keep you going. Five days without painting went by so quickly. It is so easy to get distracted with other things!

9 comments:

k.h.whitaker said...

ok, that's funny

Krista said...

Oh dear! Love the blue shoes!

Coreopsis said...

I enjoy this. Rated G plenty enough. I smiled too!

Lee Pierce said...

What a riot! Cute, cute, cute! Like where your brain went :D

heike said...

Hi Kathy,

I really like your illustration. And you're so right about the firm schedule!

Hannah said...

I keep coming back to this one. Clever :)

AtelierBrigitte said...

Great twist on the topic!
I love your drawing/painting style.

Melissa Saylor said...

I like the way you paint and think! Also, thanks for sharing your pumpkin a day slide show. I really liked it.

MrBibleHead said...

A classic Kathy!

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...