Saturday, November 20, 2010

You Decide (M & M Series)

I've done a series of paintings in front of M&M machines over the last several years and this is one I painted over the summer for a local show. I had it professionally scanned and found the disk on my desk this afternoon and remembered I had never posted it. So here it is! This painting is on Aquaboard and measures 18 x 24. If you are unfamiliar with Aquaboard - it is a board with a textured clay surface that will accept watercolor. It doesn't have to be framed under glass and it's a board so you don't have to mat or stretch it. You just finish it with a spray fixative and frame it.

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

I love it, Kathy. A slice of Americana circa 2000.

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...