He doesn't look tired at all, does he? It's my fault he's late. I wasn't quite done last night and wanted to put a few finishing touches before I shared him (or her).
That lovely blue background is a mixture of cobalt blue and pthalo blue - one of my new discoveries.
From Wetcanvas' All Media Events Weekend paint
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drippy Daffodils
6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...
-
I was determined to get at least one acrylic painting in this month and after two unsuccessful attempts, I got lucky today. I do prefer wate...
-
Just finished this police car watercolor which is a new addition to the many truck and car prints I've offered for little boys' roo...
-
I ended up with three versions of "Entangled" this week. The first one I almost trashed but it ended up being a learning experi...

2 comments:
Kathy, he's adorable, may look a little frazzled...so many responsibilities! :D
He makes me want to run my fingers through that soft fur. Great!
Post a Comment