Tuesday, May 20, 2008


This is the first time I've participated in an ACEO fad. Apparently Hamsters are the new Crow, so here is Out With the Old... (conspired by the hamsters of course.) watercolor and ink 2.5 x 3.5

The story behind this for non-ACEO collectors is that there have been certain subjects (like mermaids and crows) on Ebay which collectors have scrambled to buy causing prices of these little gems to skyrocket to $200-$500 (oh why didn't I participate then?) Hamsters seem to be the latest craze so I'm listing this in the hope that it will at least sell for the opening bid since collectors haven't been that interested in my stuff lately. Wish me luck. I have Ebay fees to pay.

No comments:

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...