Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cape Cod Watercolor + Collage

I am back from spending two weeks with my family in MA inspired and ready to focus on painting and nurturing my Etsy store.

One of the weeks I spent with my sister's family on Cape Cod and we had gorgeous weather. I snapped lots of photos to use as inspiration and here is a mini landscape (2.5 x 3.5") I made yesterday. I make the collage paper I use with acrylic paint on rice paper.

Today I started two different companion collage pieces based on another ATC that I made earlier this summer and I hope to share them later this week. My problem is Artistic ADD. There are so many things swimming around in my head that ..... squirrel!


No comments:

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...