Sunday, March 13, 2011

IF "Stir"

Where does the time go? I haven't posted for about 3 weeks but not because I haven't been painting. I've actually attempted the last two Illustration Fridays even reworking one a couple of time but I didn't think they were very successful so fast forward and we'll try "Stir". This reminded me of my husband's hunting dog who was a German Short Haired Pointer and a superior bird dog. He was really pretty, too, and thought he was a lap dog. I wish I had more pictures of him.

4 comments:

Ray Ferguson said...

I love your style..this illustration has a fun feel to it. Outstanding!

Julie Hammond said...

very lively and sweet. Nice work.

Heather said...

this is very sweet...i like the softness to it. We have a chocolate lab who thinks he is a lap dog, too!

Giselle Vidal McMenamin said...

Nice piece. I know what you mean about keeping up with IF. It's a lot of work but a good motivator to produce.

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...