Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pay It Forward

Ok, here's another blog thingy that someone started but it will be fun for all who respond. I recently came across this pay it forward idea on Peter Yesis' blog. He is an oil painter involved in the daily painter's movement and though we haven't met in person, I have been emailing him because he is going to be a guest speaker at the Bellevue Artists Association's next meeting.

So here goes, the first three people who make a comment here by April 30, 2008 and email me their mailing addresses (don't worry I won't give it out) will receive an original watercolor trading card (2.5 x 3.5) from me. The catch is that you have to "pay it forward" by doing the same on your blog.

Good luck!

No comments:

Drippy Daffodils

6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...