One of my very talented on-line artist friends Dean Haven (also fondly called "Deano") has tagged me. Thanks, Dean ;)
Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, let's see. What interesting things can I share with you.
1. I've been married for 18 years and have two beautiful children (girl and boy)
2. I met my husband in Omaha, NE while we were both in the USAF
3. I LOVE sushi, cats and the color green
4. I'm illustrating two children's books right now
5. God really got a hold of me this last year and shook me up. I am learning what surrender is all about and it has really transformed my life and my family (and it is NOT what the American church teaches!!)
Here is who I'm tagging:
Belinda Del Pesco
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Over the years I've done a number of sleeping children and this is the latest one of my nephew Charlie. He was a brand new infant at the time the reference photo was taken. He is now 4 1/2.
The painting is approximately 9 x 12 in.
Watercolor painted on Arches 140# hot press.
This is my first time participating in Illustration Friday. This image I did last year came to my mind when I saw the theme which is "HORIZONS". It's watercolor and collage on 140# cold press w/c paper, 3.5 x 2.5 inches.
It's actually titled "On The Horizon"