One of my very talented on-line artist friends Dean Haven (also fondly called "Deano") has tagged me. Thanks, Dean ;)
Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, let's see. What interesting things can I share with you.
1. I've been married for 18 years and have two beautiful children (girl and boy)
2. I met my husband in Omaha, NE while we were both in the USAF
3. I LOVE sushi, cats and the color green
4. I'm illustrating two children's books right now
5. God really got a hold of me this last year and shook me up. I am learning what surrender is all about and it has really transformed my life and my family (and it is NOT what the American church teaches!!)
Here is who I'm tagging:
Belinda Del Pesco
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Over the years I've done a number of sleeping children and this is the latest one of my nephew Charlie. He was a brand new infant at the time the reference photo was taken. He is now 4 1/2.
The painting is approximately 9 x 12 in.
Watercolor painted on Arches 140# hot press.
This is my first time participating in Illustration Friday. This image I did last year came to my mind when I saw the theme which is "HORIZONS". It's watercolor and collage on 140# cold press w/c paper, 3.5 x 2.5 inches.
It's actually titled "On The Horizon"
Monday, December 17, 2007
Saturday, December 15, 2007
6 x 6 in. watercolor on Aquabord Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and dozens of little clusters have been appearing in my yard s...
I have really enjoyed photographing and painting my pansies this year. This painting is one of the recent projects I've been teaching i...
Right now I'm wishing my Facebook was connected to my blog because I've been posting lots of art and news about a recent children...
Over the weekend, I painted one of my cats who unfortunately is black. I love her coat and she's the loviest cat I've ever owned but...